Monday 9 September 2013

 Hello everyone, my name is Monika and this is my firts blog, so I hope you like it! 






Films, many of us love them and some of them are film maniacs. They are all kinds boring, funny, horror covering, the mood interest.
I know that happens when you nothing to do and want to watch film, but don't know what or you doing movie night and can't find what you're want to watch. So I decided to create a 2013 top 10 movie. I collect them by their goodness, ratings and some my opinion.
So let's go starting 2013 top 10 movies list:

1. Despicable me 2 
Trailer
2.  Iron Men 3
Trailer
3. Warm bodies
Trailer
4.  Monsters university
Trailer
5.  Fast & Furious 6
Trailer
6.  World  war z
Trailer
7.  The Heat
Trailer
8.  The conjuring
Trailer
9. Now You See Me
Trailer
10. Oblivion


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Monika. I totally agree that is always difficult to choose a good movie. It's takes time. And I really like your blog, because now I have the top 10 best movies list. I will try to watch all movies from this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Karolina, Thank you for interest my movies list :) I really hope you like it all movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monika! your first blog is very good and beautiful :) I liked your top 10 movie :) many are interesting movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Monika!:) I take smile :D Your blog is very beautiful:) I love your background!!! I like your films trailer's, it's good:)Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete